in time for the holidays starts the second wave of covid-19 cases. It's amazing how just as the weather is turning, things get bad. The numbers are higher than it was in the spring. We have actually been home bound for 3 weeks with first zach sick. Then George, then Lucy. So far everyone has tested negative for the virus. But you just never know. We've been doing lots of crafts, games, laser tag and trying hard to clear the clutter and get things done around the house. The kids got their report cards, they were both great and no tardy or absences for missing calls lol. Such a weird year. Here are some fall pictures to remember.
(I never published this post from November' that's how on top of things I am;))
Update, I did end up testing positive for Covid and everyone else negative. Im still not convinced I really had it since my symptoms were gastrointestinal and chills but that's it and I didn't have the antibodies 32 days later. Such a weird time and you really can't trust all the tests because everything isn't 100%. Oh and we officially have a new president. Its been a tough transition with an out of control protest that made things even more crazy. Just another thing to add to this bizarre hard streak for our world.
Oh and between Ben and Julia they lost 4 teeth in 3 months. Julia's first two and ben's top two which really makes him look older, these kids are growing fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment