So much is going on here. Ben scored his first goal in soccer yesterday. He's improved so much. Zach is an excellent coach and loves it. He kicked the goal just past midfield all the way to the goal.
I'm 36 weeks pregnant, and some days feel like the baby is coming. I'm dilated to 1 and the baby is low. Ben is the most into the baby, it's truly amazing. He is very aware of my needing to rest and always wants to feel the baby. I finally do think Julia gets it, we installed the baby car seat and she said "the baby is not in there yet, the baby is in mommy's belly ". She kisses my belly a lot to, and she's become very needy. We are going to wait to officially potty train her after the baby comes, she's not ready ready.
It's hard to believe that we'll have 3 kiddos in this house at anytime. Our life will be crazy, but I wouldn't have it any other way!
Oh and Julia wants a girl and Ben a boy, shocking!
I have horrible heart burn as of the last week and tons of pressure. I've definitely reached my limit of tiredness too!
Once my Inlaws come, il be more than ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment