By the time Christmas came and went, I thought to myself, "wow, this winter hasn't be so bad at all." And here we are February 22nd, and wow, what a rough month and a half it's been. I cannot wait for springtime! Cannot wait! It is currently 5 degrees out, -10 degrees with the windchill. We have been stuck inside a lot of the last couple of weeks, due to the extreme cold as well as our kids sickness, and Zach's sickness. This winter and last winter our kids were sick almost every other week. I am hoping this means that when they are older, their immune systems will be stronger. But who really knows. They both had an ear infection in the same week (a couple weeks back), 6 ear infections for Ben now, and Julianna 2 on record. We are meeting with an ENT next week regarding tubes. We don't want tubes, but we do want to hear them out, since he's already had 6 in a year. I dream of the parks and the pools, and just sitting and playing outside... it seems soooo far away, but really, shouldn't it just be a week or two away?
Here are some pictures of the fun times in January and February. Fun with friends, first trip to Chuck E Cheese (they LOVED IT), fun with cousins, Valentine's day, and just family time.














































No comments:
Post a Comment