We have had a wonderful fall so far. I fear that winter is upon us though. It was a bit chilly today and tomorrow is halloween, and they are already calling it HORRIFIC HALLOWEEN and the worst weather in 18 years. Major winds, rain and snow. Not looking forward to that for sure. Ben is doing great at preschool, learning a lot and making tons of new friends. He hasn't cried or hung onto me in a couple of weeks, he just runs right in. I love it! He is so much fun to talk to. He says things like "I probably should go check on Julia" if he hears her in the crib, or "I don't remember" when asking him about a kids name, or something that happened that day. He says it really cute too, I have to get it on video. But he says today, yesterday, and tomorrow trying got get his time sequence straight. It's pretty amazing how fast he is growing. He cracks Julianna up constantly, she just adores him. He has been very gentle with her the last week, more so than ever, so I am hoping that sticks. He just wants to play with her and be by her, and will give her toys to play with, but as long as she doesn't grab what he is playing with at the time he is happy. Although, she mostly wants what he is playing with, go figure. I think she may just love cars as much as him someday. Haha!
She hasn't taken more than 3 steps, she has kinda taken a break from it. Which is a ok with me. She eats everything and anything. She really doesn't want baby food, she wants our food. She's so much fun, waves to everyone, claps all the time and loves seeing new people. She just smiles at them with the biggest smile. These kids are the best! Here are some pictures documenting the last couple of weeks.











No comments:
Post a Comment