I am So behind on this blog. I only have one child, I really don't understand how I can't find the time to do much of anything. Lol! Seriously, I am exhausted by the end of the day. We have had so much fun in the month of may, as well, as had to deal with some frustrations. I THINK his eye teeth are coming in, so therefore, we are having some behavioral issues. I am hoping that is what it is and it's not the terrible two's sneaking around the corner (ALREADY). Aside from the tantrums, and the grabbing our finger to take us anywhere he may need to go at any moment, we have had a lot of fun this past month. The pictures will be out of order cause I still don't know how to work this new format. TO summarize, we had Uncle Jason & Aunt Sofie visit- Ben LOVED Jason- they live in Sweden, so we don't get to see them that much (had an amazing time). Then we pulled out the pool in the backyard, went to an indoor pool with his buddies, mastered the slide, all big slides, took his 18 month shots like a champ, and was rewarded with some yummy ice cream. Visited with Grama and the doggies for a few days, Roasted his first marshmallow and ate his first smores- YUM!
Went to Estes on a really cool waterfall hike, it was beautiful, aside from the fact that it was tough to keep him from jumping in the water- yikes!!!
Ben is getting bigger by the day, it's tough carrying him around, so we are trying the hand holding as much as we can, and as long as he doesn't try to take off in a different direction. He mimics, and is trying sentences, I love his language, it really is the cutest thing. He loves giving kisses, but most of all, he loves, CARS, BALLS And WAWA (Water)... he can't get enough of any of them. He is for sure - ALL BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment