There have been so many changes over the last few weeks, this boy is growing way too fast!! He is officially a crawler now. Over the weekend he mastered crawling, and sure enough, didn't want to nap or anything because all he wanted to do, was explore. Of course as soon as Zach went to work, and I was alone with the mover, I was EXHAUSTED!!! We have child proofed a bit, but still have more to do. I also noticed two little teeth poking through on the bottom, he won't let me peak again, but sure enough the teething we thought was going on, really was true! He also is attempting to pull himself up to stand whenever he can, he is sitting up in the crib, and is also holding his bottle. I just peeked in at him during nap time and he was STANDING UP IN THE CRIB! Really??? Our little baby, is trying to not be so much of a baby anymore. :( We had a great weekend, visited with family, and look forward to all our new adventures this summer. Today we have a playdate at an outdoor pool with all of his buddies.
 |
| Ben and his cousin Ellie :) |
 |
| Thea Charlene and Zach & Benny at the Festival downtown |
 |
| Uncle Chris & Ben :) |
 |
| Mommy's dear friends he finally got to meet (Auntie Sonya & Auntie Steph) |
No comments:
Post a Comment