Thursday, August 25, 2011

Eventful August.......

We have had quite a busy couple of weeks.  We had our cousins Krissy & Andy's ABSOLUTELY amazing wedding in Steamboat Springs.  What a gorgeous couple, and a wonderful family.  I got to meet a lot more family that I hadn't met yet.  And there probably were 90 or so Eliopulos folk there from all over.  There were some super Greek Wedding touches to it as well, Lamb on a spit, an all Greek Dinner Buffet.  Some Greek Dancing, and lots of men in Cowboy hats and boots.  The bridal party also did a flash mob dance, it was soooo good, to Footloose.  Here are some pictures of this exciting occasion.




Then last week/ weekend we headed to Chicago.  I have to say the weather blew Colorado away this time around.  We had a wonderful time, aside from the fact that Zach worked probably 60 hours at my townhome fixing it up for our next tenants.  We are so blessed to have the family and friends that we have.  We had so much help, and so many people offering, makes me very proud to be a part of this family.  I got to visit with all my "Chicago" nieces and nephews and siblings, cousins, and friends, etc.  My sisters and Mom threw me a baby shower, it was awesome.  Makes me miss everyone so much.  My friend Brienne made me the most amazing Penguin cake I have ever seen.  She MUST open a business.  Lauren & I also got to tour our old High School, DGN BABY!  Can't believe how awesome it looks, what a great school!  It's been 14 years since we graduated (Kind of scary).  But it's nice to be home, and now it's 10 or so weeks till our little guys arrival, so now it's tieing up all lose ends and getting prepared.










No comments:

Post a Comment