Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Moving along......
The room has officially been started at 23 weeks, sometimes I feel like it may be early, but lately I am realizing that we really have less than 17 weeks to go. And time really is starting to move fast. YAY!!! I am feeling the little guy every single day, and it's the most amazing feeling. He has been pretty active lately, don't know if that is a forecast of what's to come when he arrives...... uh-oh! Here are some pictures of the room before it all began, and we will post pictures when we are finished! We just booked our trip to Chicago in August. I cannot wait. Wish the rest of the out of towners will be there too. I really miss everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Very cool. Very happy for you two to say the least. what you are going through now and in especially 17 weeks will change your life in such a fantastic way you really can't imagine it. Can't wait for your visit.
ReplyDelete